ALOK INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Alok Industry was founded by Surendra Bhagirathmal jiwrajka on 12, 1986. Its
headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns 37.70% stake with
an option to increase. Although, it is owned by Reliance Industries, JM Financial
also have acquired a stake in the company. There are about 10,000 employees in
this industry. Its subsidiaries are Grabal Alok Impex, Alok Apparels pvt. Ltd. , Alok
Retail India ltd., Alok Infrastructure pvt. Ltd. , Miletaa, Alok International Inc.,
Alok Hand A ltd. It is an integrated textile manufacturer. Nowadays, Alok
providing 1 lac PPE per day. The key person of Alok Industry is Dilip B. Jowrajka.
In years 2006, 2007. 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 Alok Industries
bear Recognitions and Awards.
Alok Industries main business involves weaving knitting, processing, home
textiles, ready made garments and polyester yarns. It exports 26% of its products
to over 90 countries in the US, Europe, South America, Asia and Africa.
Out of 100% of noofshares, Promoters hold- 0.00% , Foreign Institutions hold –
0.23%, NBFC and Mutual Funds -0.00%, Central Government hold – 0.00%, Others
hold – 50.53%, General Public hold – 47.06%.
8 most valuable textile companies in India
• Page Industries
• Alok Industries
• KPR Mill ltd.
• Garware Technical Fibres
• Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
Products and Services of Alok Industries
• Aparel Fabric – Woven Fabric of 112 cms to 160 cms width, Knitted Fabric,
Work Wear Fabric
• Blended Cotton Yarn – Gassed Yarn
• Embroidery – Computerized embroidery ( Multi-head and Schiffli)
• Knitted and Woven Garments – Active wear
• Home Textiles – Bed Linen, Terry Towel
• Polyester – F.D.Y. ( Fully Drawn Yarn), P.O.Y. ( Partially Oriented Yarn ),
• Accessories – Handkerchief, Shopping bags.
Fastest growing Stocks 2020
• Alok Industries - 859.65%
• Aarti Drugs ltd. – 174.79%
• Balaxi Ventures – 137.45%
• Adani Green Energy – 102.4%
• Dixon Technologies – 102.32%
• RIL – 40.09%
Silvassa in Dadra and Nagar Haveli Thane and Navi Mumbai in Maharashtra and
Valsad and Vapi in Gujarat
For the quarter ended 31/12/2019, company has reported a consolidated sales of
Rs. 873.33 crore up 3.88% from last quarter sales of Rs. 840.72 crore and up
22.70% from last year same quarter sales of Rs. 711.76 crore company has
reported net profit after tax of Rs. 194.25 crore in latest quarter.